Monday, May 14, 2007

Gocco fun for everyone!

So I did it, I got a gocco. It arrived on Wednesday but I haven't gotten to really play around with it until this weekend. It is amazing. Truly my new favorite thing. The only thing I am struggling with is how clean the master screens. My first one I totally messed up. I thought "hey - I'll not read any directions and just use some soap and water!" Wrong. The cardboard that holds everything together disintegrated faster than you could say gocco loco. Plus it the soap and water thing just doesn't work period. I guess that tube of gocco cleaner (that is in Japanese) just didn't pop out at me when I first looked through all the supplies. Oh well.

So here is my mess, which isn't even half of it. I hand prints strewn about the apartment like fall leaves on a lawn. Sorry for the poor lighting - it was the best I could get.

And here is the hubby helping out, he loves it too -


And here is one of the final results! I did some experimenting with printing on book paper which I had seen done before and I loved how it looked.


So basically I can't wait until next weekend to play again. But I need to figure out a way to have them dry with out covering every free inch of space in the house...

2 comments:

MASHACO said...

yOU ARE A REALLY ESPECIAL PERSON.
i WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND, CAN I?, BECAUSE YOUR ARE THE PERSON WHO INSPIRE BEAUTYFUL THINGS...PLS CHECK MY BLOG AND LISTEN MY MUSIC.
FIND "Gavilanes y mas Aves" AND DO DOUBLE CLICK OVER RED TEX IN THE END
my name is JOSÉ VASQUEZ

Terri said...

I am jealous, I would love a Gocco. Great work!