Saturday, November 1, 2008

If I had been a bail-out benefactor...

Then I would make this ensemble mine!!! Still undecided what I would do with the rest of the $27 billion though...

I cannot express my love for this tank. Antifactory probably makes the cutest, most original clothes I have seen on etsy and I would much much rather spend $78 on this than on food. Now if I could only convince hubby on that...

And what would go more beautifully with my new tank than a precious hair clip from RedaretheRoses who makes some of the loveliest little plastic charmed clips and jewelry (clip above is only $12 to boot!)

No outfit is complete without darling shoes and this vintage blue ones are basically perfect - from Solanah, $22

I am so charmed by this little apple clutch and it doesn't require you take out a second mortgage to own it - from kateisgreat80 $35.

No comments: