Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Etsy finds...

There is finally a hope for spring in the air. After this long, terribly cold winter, I was beginning to wonder if it would ever come. So I am in the mood to find pretty dresses and imagine I have warm evening cocktail parties to wear them to.

I love love love love this dress. Super vintage-y feel and a super flattering waist line, plus completely custom made to your measurements. Really? It's like the shopping gods opened up the cloudy sky to smile down on me. From looseteeth.etsy


I covet this necklace from hollygems' shop, gorgeous aqua colored stone on a gunmetal gray chain. Eye catching but not over the top.


I wish I has this purse in every color of the rainbow but the turquoise one would always be my favorite. Recyclyed leather from the brit boutique


Finally some amazing vintage pumps to round out the outfit. I love the color of these and the toe rose detail. From cassie's attic

No comments: