Monday, February 16, 2009

Dino pb & j


Wow, time flies. Been busy lately with even more 2009 Holiday presents (which can't be revealed at this time since we wouldn't want any surprises given away!). It was my birthday on the 1st of the month and it always gets me in a flurry of activity. I came to conclusion why I never make any new year's resolutions, I always treat turning a new age as a time of introspection and change. But anyhoo I wanted to share the awesome-ness of my new dino sandwich cutter. It was a total impulse buy but I have no regrets. I mean how can you when your regular peanut butter and jelly gets transformed into a cute creature that is so much more fun to eat? (note how only one dino guy made it long enough to the photoshoot, the other was tragically eaten instantly.)

You can find your very own here on amazon, rawr!

No comments: