Wednesday, February 6, 2008

jury duty = boredom = new amigurumi bunny

So yes, last week I did my civic obligation and served jury duty. I went into it thinking that it might be an interesting experience, to see our judicial system in action. *sigh* It more involved sitting in a room with 200 other people for hours on end. Needless to say I had A LOT of time to kill.

So I just started crocheting and crossed my fingers that it would turn out. I think I have decided to name him Clover. He is made from an unknown hand-spun yarn that I received in a swap last year. It actually feels like a mohair/wool blend because it is so soft and fuzzy. I also sewed some craft felt onto the bottoms of his feet and hands to match his ears. I do think I love him though &hearts

You can see the felt on his hands a little bit in this pic:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! He's so cute!!!

Sheila said...

That has got to be the cutest darn thing I have ever seen! Adorable!